If you’re looking for a feminine artistic inspiration, @daria.world is the Instagram place for you! This talented cutie,spreads smiles and positivity. Fashionista talk, mixed with creative chaos… Keep reading :
What you’ve learned, from being in the fashion industry?
– Although I’ve been there for a while, I think I’m still learning not to look up to others very
much. It’s extremely unhealthy to compare yourself to somebody, or try to be alike – it’s a
total waste of precious time. I think it’s important to be honest to yourself, that’s what people
appreciate the most!
What or who is your main inspiration?
– It’s cheesy, but my main inspiration is me. When I’m in a good mood, I feel so much potential
and inspiration inside – my imagination and creativity work very well. I also like watching
film characters, their costumes, patterns… And scene changing is a huge inspiration source as
well! Can’t wait to be able to travel again.
Which is the achievement you’re most proud of?
– I think my biggest achievement this year is working with therapist to get out from the
constant anxiety and panic. I feel more myself now and honestly this is better than a
thousand career achievements. And a work wise, I’m very proud that I’ve changed my
sketching style, started to explore painting and just gave myself a break from the usual work
for a bit. I needed that!
Related to the fashion industry, we should talk more about…
– People? I mean in general. This year showed us a good example how historic events (like
pandemic) can influence the industry. Before we were so tired, so normcore. We’ve been so
trainers/sweatpants/Swedish fashion dedicated. And now after a year wearing a comfy
clothes, it looks like heels, glitter and “new look dresses will get back to the streets. People
just want to party again 🙂
Fashion quote of all time?
– “Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them.” – Marc Jacobs
The feminine “guilty pleasure you enjoy the most?
– Watching Netflix, eating chocolate and shop online – all at the same time. In bed. It’s honestly
the most relaxing thing in the world! I know, sounds awful hahah
The fashion piece every woman should own?
– Comfortable heels! Very hard to find, but extremely useful to have. And a good white shirt.
Is there a question, you would like to ask yourself?
– What you want to do when you grow up? I want to be an artist! :))
The essential Fashionista book is…
– I like Grace Coddington memoirs! She is very interesting person.
Thank you so much for the beautiful and honest answers, Daria! You gave me inspiration. Keep shining and creating, Art Soul!
“What you want to do when you grow up?”
– I want to be an artist! 🙂
One Reply to “Daria”
Girls, you are amazing!