If you’re looking for a feminine artistic inspiration, @daria.world is the Instagram place for you! This talented cutie,spreads smiles and positivity. Fashionista talk, mixed with creative chaos… Keep reading :
What you’ve learned, from being in the fashion industry?
– Although I’ve been there for a while, I think I’m still learning not to look up to others very
much. It’s extremely unhealthy to compare yourself to somebody, or try to be alike – it’s a
total waste of precious time. I think it’s important to be honest to yourself, that’s what people
appreciate the most!
What or who is your main inspiration?
– It’s cheesy, but my main inspiration is me. When I’m in a good mood, I feel so much potential
and inspiration inside – my imagination and creativity work very well. I also like watching
film characters, their costumes, patterns… And scene changing is a huge inspiration source as
well! Can’t wait to be able to travel again.
Which is the achievement you’re most proud of?
– I think my biggest achievement this year is working with therapist to get out from the
constant anxiety and panic. I feel more myself now and honestly this is better than a
thousand career achievements. And a work wise, I’m very proud that I’ve changed my
sketching style, started to explore painting and just gave myself a break from the usual work
for a bit. I needed that!
Related to the fashion industry, we should talk more about…
– People? I mean in general. This year showed us a good example how historic events (like
pandemic) can influence the industry. Before we were so tired, so normcore. We’ve been so
trainers/sweatpants/Swedish fashion dedicated. And now after a year wearing a comfy
clothes, it looks like heels, glitter and “new look dresses will get back to the streets. People
just want to party again 🙂
Fashion quote of all time?
– “Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them.” – Marc Jacobs
The feminine “guilty pleasure you enjoy the most?
– Watching Netflix, eating chocolate and shop online – all at the same time. In bed. It’s honestly
the most relaxing thing in the world! I know, sounds awful hahah
The fashion piece every woman should own?
– Comfortable heels! Very hard to find, but extremely useful to have. And a good white shirt.
Is there a question, you would like to ask yourself?
– What you want to do when you grow up? I want to be an artist! :))
The essential Fashionista book is…
– I like Grace Coddington memoirs! She is very interesting person.
Thank you so much for the beautiful and honest answers, Daria! You gave me inspiration. Keep shining and creating, Art Soul!